Saturday, August 27, 2011

Motorcycle ride

Today, my cousin Renaud and his girlfriend Jessica stopped by for a visit. He has a motorcycle Yamaha FZ1 (1000 cm cubic) and since the weather was beautiful today, we drove around the area. Jessica also has a motorcycle, she got her permit 2 years ago and bought her first bike (Yamaha FZ6, 600 cm cubic) last summer, so she's still very carefull. Renaud, who has been riding for 6 years, is an excellent driver. As we were cruising from villages to villages and were nearing the highway, he asked me if I was afraid of speed. I told him to go for it as I loved speed. Also I have total confidence in him, so it wasn't a problem for me. So off we went and reached a speed of 215 km/hour (133 mile/hour), what a feeling! You do realize how fast it goes, but when you trust the driver, it's such a rush of adrenaline! The important thing is you shouldn't move an inch!

No comments:

Post a Comment