Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Goodbye Germany, bonjour la France !

Well, today was my last day in Germany... I'll be going to central France to visit my uncle (my mom's brother) Robert and my aunt Josette. I'm so excited as I will first see my cousin Sebastien, his wife Sandra and their 3 and a half year old daughter Emma, I have not seen them in 3 years, Emma was just a baby! They live in Alsace, near Mulhouse and they're picking me up near Fribourg, Germany in the morning and will drive me to their house (which is also new to me). Then they'll drive me to Beaune in France where we'll meet with his dad (Robert) and Josette. Finally, end afternoon, I'll go home with them in central France: Clermont Ferrand (home of Michelin factory). I had such a great time in Germany with Eugen & Luise who are great hosts, I've seen so many things and did so much with them. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment