Saturday, August 13, 2011

Another day in paradise

We have been blessed this week with the weather and today was particularely wonderful, a sunny 28C/83F day with little white clouds, and a little warm breeze. So this afternoon, as my grand aunt was preparing our pizza for dinner, I grabbed my Zune MP3 player and went for an hour walk around the area. I've often been on this stroll, the area around here is just absolutely georgious; fields and forests, hills with beautiful view of the Hohentwiel. Today I passed many people; walking, jogging, biking, walking their dogs. All were very friendly and relaxed, everytime I passed someone, we exchanged the typical southern Germany greeting "Grüss Gott" (salute from God). As I returned home, I was welcomed back with a delicious salami pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment