Friday, August 26, 2011

Grenier family


Titisee, Germany
 Yesterday, I spent a few hours with my cousin Sebastien, his wife Sandra and their adorable daughter Emma. Luise and I drove to Titisee (a lake in the southern Black Forest) to meet them all in the morning. After a quick walk by the lake and a coffee, I had to part with Luise and said goodbye. I enjoyed the hour drive to Mulhouse seated next to Emma who talked to me the whole time (she'll be 4 years old in November), she's very chatty! We had lunch in a restaurant in Mulhouse and went to their cozy house in Reiningue (in Alsace), I had never seen it. End afternoon, Sebastien drove me to Beaune (Emma and Sandra stayed home as Emma needed to take a nap) to meet with my uncle Robert (Sebastien's father) and aunt Josette. We visited for a while before hitting the road to Clermont Ferrand, we arrived at 10pm, starved!

No comments:

Post a Comment