Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dentsply France

I completed my first week at Dentsply France, not much to say as it was an initiation week, didn't work too much other than correcting an english document that my supervisor's boss had written. Most of the time, I sat with people from various departments and those in my department to learn about the business and how they work. I work 9am to 6pm. The traffic in the morning is a bit heavy. On Wednesdays however, since the kids don't have school, the traffic is lighter. At lunch, I eat with some co-workers at the local cafeteria, it's a self service with lots of choices. Because there are many companies, it's a very busy place. Yesterday, Friday, after work (I got released at 4.35pm because they didn't have anything for me to do) I drove back to Gaillon to my parents's house and I will head back tomorrow Sunday. Tonight, we are invited to our good friend's Bernard and Ghislaine for dinner, so it will be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment