Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In France

There I am, on french soil again. Just for the week. I am staying at my mom & dad's in Normandie. Not the one on the coast, as most Americans know. We're less than an hour drive from Paris, but I will not go there. It's very nice here, I love it at my mom & dad, it's like being a kid again and I remember when I grew up as I stay in my room. Sure, a lot of things have changed, but so have I.  It will be a short stay here as my parents are kindly driving me to Germany (7 hour drive) on Sunday, July 10th where I will reside for a couple month at my dad's uncle & aunt. I'm very excited, I always wanted to live in this part of Germany, it is absolutely beautiful. However, I will stumble with the german language, but I hope to regain some sort of fluency by the end of the summer (and still remember speaking english!!).  I do miss Tim, my understanding husband and my four legged furry kids. After 15 years in the States, I have created a life. But I do miss my past, life and family here in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment